Optimates are a group of professionals with collective responsibility and the belief that all of us is better than one of us.
Our operating model is embedded in a practice foundation where we create a critical mass of professional capability right across the business application lifecycle. This enables us to work smarter to create value for our clients and our people. We call it high impact collaboration, leveraging our collective knowledge and multiple perspectives to deliver outcomes that work.
We break the myth of the lone genius – we are specialists without borders, with a desire and ability to see the wider aspects of the problem and create solutions that go beyond boundaries.
Our practice-led, professional services structure brings together people, platforms, methodologies and processes across all our capabilities, from consulting and analysis through to delivery and ongoing support.
Driven by an end-to-end outcomes focus, our practices create clear paths to enable you to manage the increasing complexity in your environment and to do more with less.
Our practice model encompasses:
- Clear governance with Practice owners
- Engagement in professional best practice communities such as the Open Group Architecture Framework/ AEA/ IIBA and PMI
- Tiered job descriptions
- Structured learning and development frameworks
- Comprehensive induction processes and on-boarding
- Investment in capability development and talent management
Methodology and tools